Some Lesser Known Facts About Anveshi Jain
- Does Anveshi Jain drink alcohol?: Yes
- She was born into a middle-class family.
- Anveshi started her career as an electrical engineer but later, she quit the job and became a businesswoman in Indore.
- Thereafter, she left her hometown and moved to Mumbai without informing her family. She again changed her profession and started working in media which was a turning point in her career.
- Anveshi has hosted many corporate events, weddings, campus events, religious functions, charity events, and private parties.
- She has done many modelling assignments and promotional appearances.
- Anveshi is a motivational speaker too and speaks on various topics on the relationship.
- She came into the limelight in 2018 after featuring in the Hindi web series ‘Gandi Baat 2.’
- Anveshi is fond of collecting wristwatches and statement jewellery.
- She is an avid horse lover.
- She has a dream to be listed in Forbes Magazine as one of India most influential women.
- She is a good singer and performs at various events.
- In 2019, she won Dadasaheb Phalke Icon Award, in two categories – Social Influencer of The Year and Persona of the year.
Anveshi Jain is a slayer in the real sense of the term. The diva started her career as an anchor and host before eventually getting a big opportunity to work in ALT Balaji’s popular show, ‘Gandii Baat’. The show was a big hit and it gave Anveshi the fan following and mass frenzy that she always deserved. Apart from being an actress, she’s also a motivational speaker and singer and no wonder, young girls get positive vibes coming from her end.
All her Instagram live videos get views and likes in huge numbers and netizens appreciate it to a great extent. Well that’s exactly why we are here to point out three of her most amazing live video sessions in saree that will blow your mind. Take a look below –